Thursday, March 13, 2014

I JUST FINISH K. BROMBERG CRASHED AND I RACED THIS BOOK! (Originally Posted March 10)

I can't breathe. I'm sitting here with tears running down my face and a stupid smile on it. My daughter thinks I am absolutely crazy.

This is easily one of my favorite books ever, and I have read a lot of books. I have always said that a really good movie is one that makes you laugh and makes you cry, makes you want to kill someone and hug someone, even if it is the same someone, and stays with you after you leave the theater. That is this book.

Becks makes me laugh every time, as does Haddie, two incredible people, you can’t ask for better friends. I will make sure to remember Haddie’s advice to wear a dress that does up at the back after you fight with your husband. As for Becks, I will never look at the magnetic letters of the alphabet on the fridge the same way again.

I definitely cried, I think I’m out of Kleenex. No fictional situation has ripped my heart to shreds the way the scene in the stands did. No fictional situation has destroyed me the way Colton explaining his feelings about that night did. I cried and laughed my way through the scavenger hunt especially its conclusion. As for the prologues…as I said I can’t breathe.

I could give you a list of the people in this book I wanted to kill, I keep changing my mind who is at the top. Pick someone from the past or the present. Male or female. There is definitely one blonde in there.

I could also give you a list of the people in this book I wanted to hug. Rylee and Colton are on this list. So is Andy Westin. That man has a heart of gold and when he sat on the floor in Colton’s living room with him, I didn’t know who to hug, of course I could barely read the words because I was crying too hard.

I have to admit, at one point I was even yelling at the book, yup my daughter wanted to commit me.

Kristy thank you for bringing Colton and Rylee into my life and touching my heart so completely. This is a series I will definitely read again. May all of the Coltons out there find their Andys. May all the Zanders find places like The House. May everyone be lucky enough to find their Colton or Rylee, I know how lucky I am to have found mine.

Rifka Reader
http://rifkareadererotica.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment